As Thom teased back in September, the secret GJRA-cave has been going through something of a makeover recently. Now that the menacing academic super-villian known only as 'Marking' has been vanquished, I would like to resolve this cliffhanger and present the new GJRA Governance Committee:
- Lists Officer: Thomas Giddens (St Mary's University, Twickenham)
- Web Officer (Social Media): Ashley Pearson (Griffith University)
- Web Officer (Blog): David Yuratich (Royal Holloway, University of London)
- Grid Officer: Thomas Giddens
- Events Officers: Golnar Nabizadeh (University of Western Australia) and Mitch Travis (University of Leeds)
- Memo Officers: Simon Russell (boinggraphics.co.uk) and Dale Mitchell (Griffith University)
In the coming weeks, we will be updating the site with short bios of each officer. I hope to bring you some short posts about everyone's work, in addition to continuing our the GJRA's solemn quest to interrogate the intersections between comics and related media, law, justice, and much more.
Would you like to write for this blog?
If you are interested in contributing anything to this blog within the GJRA's wide, and indeed widening, purview, please do not hesitate to get in touch. The best way is to contact the @LexComica twitter account, or alternatively my contact details are to be found halfway down the page here.